Do You Have a Favorite Character? Actual Person? Object? Landscape? Can't Find Existing Merchandise? We Can Help You Now!
* Find one or two images that is at least 1500 x 4500 pixels (the larger the better quality) and above 100 dpi (dots per inch).?Send the images to our?mailbox after placing the order.?Our mailbox:email@example.com
* Images proportion should be appropriate, for example, if you want to customize a 50¡Á150cm body pillow case, please select 50¡Á150cm size and send one or two images that is at least 1,500 x 4500 pixels (the larger the better quality). Can't have too much deviation.
34x100cm need 1500x4500 PX
50x150cm need 1500x4500 PX
50x160cm need 1500x4800 PX
60x170cm need 1500x4200 PX
60x180cm need 1500x4500 PX
* Double-Sided high quality image printed by digital sublimation printing with the finest ink, invisible zipper.
* The images printed on the pillow case are uncensored and without any watermarks.
* Your dakimakura will be wrapped in secret to protect your privacy and fast deliver to you safe and intact.
* Five fabrics to choose: peach skin / japanese textile / natural velvet / 2 way tricot / new 2 way tricot.
Peach Skin Dakimakura
Fabric characteristics: Peach skin fabric is the most favourable material, which has high cost performance, pretty color rendering, soft and smooth feeling, and nice durability, but nearly with no elasticity.
Japanese Textile Dakimakura
Fabric characteristics: This guy is a step up from peach skin but still the average Joe of the group. While it doesn't excel in any particular area, it doesn't disappoint either. Picture quality is quite good and when referring to softness, it has peach skin beat.
Natural Velvet Dakimakura
Fabric characteristics: Short velvet on the surface, it feels relatively thick, soft and warm, it's really suitable for winter. It will not serve you long in terms of durability. Another downside is the picture quality which isn't as defined as other fabrics due to the nature of velvet.
Two Way Tricot Dakimakura
Fabric characteristics: This is the God among Gods! It has the best picture quality! It's softness-o-meter is off the charts! Best of all, it will last FOREVER!! This tends to be the most expensive fabric as well, but who has ever heard of a cheap god? Exactly, no one. So if you have money to spare then this really should be your number one choice when deciding to buy your dakimakura.
(1) It has a large elasticity and can stretch in both directions. It is easy to set the pillow
(2) Feel delicate, soft and comfortable to touch
(3) High print precision
(4) No static electricity, no wrinkling
(5) Warmth is good.
Low durability. Mainly manifested in easy to dirty, easy to hook silk. If it is used every day, it will begin to be damaged in less than two months. After a year, the hand feels less smooth.
New two way tricot materials have beenImproved in this respect.